Escape to the Luxurious Radisson Fort McDowell Resort Near Scottsdale
Arrive to vistas of the stunning Sonoran Desert, the majestic Four Peaks and the iconic Red Mountains of Arizona. When you select our Radisson resort near Fountain Hills, you’ll experience the perfect blend of relaxation, productivity and adventure – just 30 minutes from Phoenix!
Relax at Our Desert Oasis
Our AAA Four Diamond resort offers a retreat for both business and leisure travelers, featuring a/an:
- Large heated outdoor pool and two whirlpools with a kids’ area and scenic sundeck
- Anhala Restaurant, highlighting contemporary meals with bold Southwestern flavors
- Full-service Amethyst Spa and Health Club with deluxe spa packages
- Luxury accommodations with plush Simmons beds and spacious bathrooms, flat-screen LCD HDTVs and wireless Internet access.
Explore New Adventures DailyCapture the attitude of the Southwest with these activities and attractions from Radisson Fort McDowell:
- Fort McDowell Casino featuring slots, a card room and live games (on-site, 24 hours)
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club’s two award-winning courses, Cholla and Saguaro
- McDowell Adventures like horseback riding, kayaking and more
- Authentic Yavapai Nation celebrations
Celebrate and Collaborate in Style
Ideal for unique conferences, wedding receptions and more, the on-site Wassaja Conference Center offers more than 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. From luxurious weddings to executive meetings, our Grand Ballroom and additional spaces can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Consider planning your next event, meeting or getaway at our Scottsdale resort.
Radisson Fort McDowell offers the highest standards of excellence and is dedicated meeting the Yes I Can® hospitality promise. That’s why we continue to win the Radisson President’s Award for exceptional service and quality. Visit our resort or call (480) 789-5300 and experience the difference for yourself!